Wow, it's been a whole week since I was last here. So much has been going on, I've barely time to catch my breath.
Term 3 has seriously gone into full swing - the truckload of essays, presentations, and projects are tumbling down. How typical of me to complain about school work. I was at the Melbourne uni Genetics lab this afternoon and after seeing the kind of equipment they're accustomed to, I can't help but feel very privileged to have been in NUShs and been able to use such advanced and up-to-date apparatus and such. Sometimes, I feel that we complain, without sparing much thought to the less fortunate. I should really stop being so ignorant.
That aside, I have decided to go do something... different tomorrow to mark the occasion that is The Awesome 18th. Although, I'm not too sure it will be all that awesome :( I miss 7up! But we'll just have to see, won't we?
10:39 PM